Jeppesen IFR Chart Introduction | Study Guide
Introduction to Jeppesen Navigation Charts | Study Guide Book
An invaluable asset in EASA Theoretical ATPL exam preparation and gaining Basic Airline Pilot knowledge.
The chart training guide is published as a service for pilots training with Jeppesen charts. It is intended for reference only and includes some of the most commonly used symbology. This guide is revised regularly; however some variance may exist between this guide and current chart services. These may be the result of one or more of the following; chart issuance dates, timely application of changes received from governing agencies, and/or the method of representing such information. The chart training guide has been designed as a supplementary training material and is not intended for navigation.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Chart Glossary
- Enroute Chart Legend
- Enroute Chart Legend for High Altitude Charts
- Enroute Chart Legend for Area Charts
- Class B Airspace Chart Legend
- SID/DP & STAR Legend
- Approach Chart Legend
- VOR DME RNAV Approach Chart Legend
- Charted Visual Flight Procedures
- Approach Chart Legend - GPS Approach Charts
- Approach Chart Legend - New Format
- SID/DP & STAR Chart Legend - New Format
- United States Airport Sign Systems
- United States Instrument Runways Markings
- ICAO Recommended Airport Signs, Runway and Taxiway Markings
- Approach Chart Legens - JAR-OPS 1 Aerodrome Minimums
- NAV2001 Aeronautical Information NAVDATA Database and Charts
PRODUCT INFOATPL-A Book set, EASA compliant | Books only
The entire set of 15 books cover the learning objectives of the EASA syllabi for PPL, IR, CPL and ATPL courses.
An invaluable asset in exam preparation and gaining knowledge.
Packed with a total of over 3500 illustrations and a large number of questions, the books are authored by experts with extensive teaching experience.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
This product cannot be returned or refunded once purchased, as global shipping cost exceed the value. We are sorry for the incovenience.
The product can be shipped globally via DHL, UPS or regular Mail to you.